If you love listening to music on the go, you probably already have a favourite brand of headphones.
Noise cancelling, over the head, wired, wireless, exercise safe – there are so many different criteria that make up a person’s perfect headphones. Depending on your lifestyle, music preference and budget, the factors that make up your perfect headphone set. When it comes to wireless earbuds, this model is highly popular with people who commute on public transport, like to listen to music in the gym and generally have an active lifestyle which warrants bluetooth headphones. In this article, you’ll find the pros and cons of wireless earbuds, to find out if they are the right headphones for you!
The Pros of Wireless Earbuds
There are multiple awesome things about wireless earbuds – let’s dive right in to find out why they are such a highly popular model.
- Portability. One of the huge advantages of wireless earbuds is their portability. These tiny headphones can be slipped into a carry case half the size of your phone and carried with you anywhere you go. You don’t have to rearrange anything in your bag or worry about the effort of carrying them around. This is great if you are a seasoned jet setter who wants to travel light.
- No wire tangling. Have you ever pulled out your wired headphones from your bag, only to realise they have sneakily tied themselves into a huge clump overnight? Everybody knows the feeling. Detangling headphones is just about the most irritating activity in the world, and with the best wireless earbuds on the market, you never have to think about it again.
- Wireless earbuds are perfect for sports. Whether you lift weights at the gym or are more of a cardio person, wireless earbuds are ideal for doing sport. There’s no chance of the wires getting caught in gym machinery, making them safe, light and simple for workouts.
The Cons of Wireless Earbuds
- Loss of battery life. Wireless earbuds are rechargeable, which means that halfway through a commute, a workout or your work day they can run out and leave you without music-listening opportunities. This is pretty frustrating for many people, so you need to remember to charge them overnight to avoid this happening.
- They are reliant on bluetooth. Bluetooth is an amazing tool which every smartphone and laptop offers, but it can drain the battery of the device that is paired with the headphones. Plus, if for some reason your connection is out, you will once again be left without headphones unexpectedly.
- They are easy to misplace. The genius portability of wireless headphones is awesome, but it does make them very easy to misplace. They are so small that it is important to keep them in their case and store them in a memorable place, to avoid them getting lost in your busy life.
If you are searching for great wireless earbuds for your next purchase, use this pro and con guide to assist you in your search!